Please make plans to join us April 25-28, 2018 at our new location at the Golden Nugget for AROC! Our location is new, but we will still be providing the most relevant education and resources for the successful clinician. Again next year, more than 1,200 participants will be able to earn AOA Category 1-A CME Credit, AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ and AAFP Prescribed CME Credit. The program is expected to offer attendees over 30 AOA Category 1-A CME Credits.
A Program Schedule of all the programs and events will be available soon — please check back for updates as they are posted.
Federal and State Education Mandates
The AROC 2018 program offers attendees mandatory education credits:
- HIPAA — HIPAA Privacy and Security Rules is an annual training requirement for all healthcare professionals at HIPAA covered entities.
- Florida — Five (5) mandatory hours are required as part of biannual Florida license renewal. Two (2) hours of domestic violence CME are required every six (6) years. Individual credits earned are included on your Florida credits report. Credits are submitted to Florida electronically if a license number is provided on the attendee's attestation.
- New Jersey — End-of-life patient care/POLST. Two (2) Category 1 credit hours are required for biannual New Jersey license renewal beginning June 2015 for physicians and advance practice nurses.
- New York — Two (2) hours of identification and reporting of child abuse CME for new licensees.
- Oklahoma — Sixteen (16) AOA Category 1-A CME credits and one (1) proper prescribing of controlled substances credit annually.
- Pennsylvania — Twelve (12) patient safety/risk management credit hours and Child Abuse Recognition and Reporting Training are required for Pennsylvania biannual license renewal. The Child Abuse Recognition and Reporting Training is the three (3) hour course which fulfills the requirement for all new and renewing professional licensees with credits submitted electronically directly to the Pennsylvania Department of State.
Accommodations and Room Reservations
The Golden Nugget Atlantic City
Golden Nugget Atlantic City is a state-of-theart facility located in the heart of the marina district of Atlantic City! The hotel boasts contemorary accomodations, and many ammenities and attractions for guest to enjoy! All attendees and exhibitors are welcome to take advantage of group rates through our AROC room block.
To make a reservation, call the group reservations desk at 1.844.4.NUGGET (684438) or visit http://www.goldennugget.com/atlantic-city to access the Golden Nugget hotel portal and make your reservations online.