Please make plans to join us April 5–8, 2017 at Bally’s and Caesars Atlantic City for AROC 2017, providing education and resources for the successful clinician. Again next year, more than 1,200 participants will be able to earn AOA Category 1-A CME Credit, AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ and AAFP Prescribed CME Credit. The program is expected to offer attendees 31.5 AOA Category 1-A CME Credits.
Click Here to Download a Program Schedule
(This schedule will be periodically updated as details are confirmed)
Federal and State Education Mandates
The AROC 2017 program offers attendees mandatory education credits:
- HIPAA — HIPAA Privacy and Security Rules is an annual training requirement for all healthcare professionals at HIPAA covered entities.
- Florida — Five (5) mandatory hours are required as part of biannual Florida license renewal. Two (2) hours of domestic violence CME are required every six (6) years. Individual credits earned are included on your Florida credits report. Credits are submitted to Florida electronically if a license number is provided on the attendee's attestation.
- New Jersey — End-of-life patient care/POLST. Two (2) Category 1 credit hours are required for biannual New Jersey license renewal beginning June 2015 for physicians and advance practice nurses.
- New York — Two (2) hours of identification and reporting of child abuse CME for new licensees.
- Oklahoma — Sixteen (16) AOA Category 1-A CME credits and one (1) proper prescribing of controlled substances credit annually.
- Pennsylvania — Twelve (12) patient safety/risk management credit hours and Child Abuse Recognition and Reporting Training are required for Pennsylvania biannual license renewal. The Child Abuse Recognition and Reporting Training is the three (3) hour course which fulfills the requirement for all new and renewing professional licensees with credits submitted electronically directly to the Pennsylvania Department of State.
Accommodations and Room Reservations
Bally’s Atlantic City
Group Code: SB04AT7
Located at the famous address of Park Place and the Boardwalk, Bally’s Atlantic City offers accommodations in the Bally Tower minutes from convention registration to the elevator. Bally Tower provides generous 450 sq.ft. rooms, refrigerators and custom granite in the bathroom, while Dennis Tower affords guests 400 sq.ft. rooms with refrigerators and marble or custom granite in the bathroom. The convention discounted room rate is $139 plus taxes and fees Monday through Thursday and $194 Friday.
Click Here to Make Your AROC 2017 Reservations at Bally's
Please be aware that we are currently waiting to confirm our discount room block for Caesars Atlantic City, as well as the discount rate for Bally's for Saturday.