AROC 2021 Early-Bird Rates have now been extended until January 31st, 2021! Earn over 30 Category 1-A CME credits virtually (conference live streamed) or on premises at the Hard Rock Hotel in Atlantic City, New Jersey!
Members pay a LOW price of $545 and nonmembers $820! If you have NOT been an NJAOPS member since 2018, and you would like to become active, you can take advantage of a special deal: $870 for NJAOPS membership AND AROC 2021 registration!
This year, we will have abundance of continuing medical education topics including:
- Keynote from Deputy Health Commissioner, David J. Adinaro, M.D.
- Four Hour Physician Leadership Training with physician leaders all over the country
- Hematology and Oncology Section presented by top oncologists in our tristate area
- Primary Care and Internal Medicine
- Pediatric Medicine
- Numerous Hand-On Workshops
- And MORE!
If you would like to download our registration form, please click here and email it to Pat McNamara at email@example.com or fax it to 732-940-8899!
Remember, this is the last year for New Jersey's CME Cycle:
- You Need 100 CME Credits of Which 50 Must be Category 1-A
- 2 Hours of End-of-Life
- 1 Hour of Alternatives to Opioids
This is Also the Last Year in AOA's CME Cycle including Specialty Colleges' CME Requirements.
- Emergency Medicine (AOBEM)- 60 CME Credits
- Family Medicine (ACOFP)- 120 CME Credits
- Internal Medicine (AOBIM)- 60 CME Credits
- Neurology & Psychiatry (AOBNP)- 75 CME Credits
- Neuromusculoskeletal(AOBNMM)- 120 CME Credits
- Obstetrics & Gynecology (AOBOG)- 60 CME Credits
- Orthopedic Surgery (AOBOS)- 60 CME Credits
- Pediatrics (AOBP)- 60 CME Credits
- Physical Med & Rehab (AOBPMR)- 60 CME Credits
- Preventative Medicine (AOBPM)- 60 CME Credits
- Radiology (AOBR)- 60 CME Credits
- Surgery (AOBS)- 60 CME Credits
* Data based on Time-limited or non-time limited voluntarily participating in OCC.
To Obtain a Full CME Requirement List Based on Specialty, Please Click Here.