Please join us on April 22-23, 2020 at the Hard Rock, Atlantic City for AROC 2020! This is our first year at this exciting location, and we will be providing the most relevant education and resources for the successful clinician. Again this year, more than 1,100 participants will be able to earn over 32 AOA Category 1-A CME Credit, 29 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ and AAFP Prescribed CME Credit.
Join Us — Click Here to Download our Printable Registration Form!
Federal and State Education Mandates
The AROC 2020 program offers attendees mandatory education credits:
- HIPAA — HIPAA Privacy and Security Rules is an annual training requirement for all healthcare professionals at HIPAA covered entities.
- Florida — Five (5) mandatory hours are required as part of biannual Florida license renewal. Two (2) hours of domestic violence and two (2)Alternative to Opioids CME credits are required every six (6) years. Individual credits earned are included on your Florida credits report. Credits are submitted to Florida electronically if a license number is provided on the attendee's attestation.
- New Jersey — End-of-life patient care/POLST. Two (2) Category 1 credit hours are required for current New Jersey license cycle for physicians is July 1, 2017 to June 30, 2019. Biannual New Jersey license renewal beginning June 2015 for advance practice nurses (APNs).
- New York — Two (2) hours of identification and reporting of child abuse CME for new licensees.
- Oklahoma — Sixteen (16) AOA Category 1-A CME credits and one (1) proper prescribing of controlled substances credit annually.
- Pennsylvania — Twelve (12) patient safety/risk management credit hours and Child Abuse Recognition and Reporting Training are required for Pennsylvania biannual license renewal. The Child Abuse Recognition and Reporting Training is the three (3) hour course which fulfills the requirement for all new and renewing professional licensees with credits submitted electronically directly to the Pennsylvania Department of State.
AROC 2020 Preliminary Schedule
Please check back to this page to see updates as new information becomes available
AROC 2020 Registration Discounts
Did you submit your AROC 2019 Exhibit Card? You might qualify for a discount towards your AROC 2019 Registration! Please click here to access the full list.
Do you belong to the Hudson, Middlesex or Union County Osteopathic Medical Society? If so, you can deduct an additional $35 from your AROC 2019 registration!
Are you a member of the NJACOFP? If so, you qualify for a $50 discount towards your AROC 2019 registration.
SO MANY WAYS TO SAVE. REGISTER TODAY!