Join us on APRIL 21ST-24TH, 2021 virtually AND at the Hard Rock, Atlantic City for AROC 2021!
AROC 2021 Early-Bird Rates have now been extended until January 31st, 2021! Earn over 30 Category 1-A CME credits virtually (conference live streamed) or on premises at the Hard Rock Hotel in Atlantic City, New Jersey!
Members pay a LOW price of $545 and nonmembers $820! If you have NOT been an NJAOPS member since 2018, and you would like to become an active member, you can take advantage of a special deal: $870 for NJAOPS membership AND AROC 2021 registration!
This year, we will have abundance of continuing medical education topics including:
- Keynote from Deputy Health Commissioner, David J. Adinaro, M.D.
- Four Hour Physician Leadership Training with physician leaders all over the country
- Hematology and Oncology Section presented by top oncologist in our tristate area
- Primary Care and Internal Medicine
- Pediatric Medicine
- Numerous Hand-On Workshops
- And MORE!
AROC 2021'S SCHEDULE WILL BE RELEASED SHORTLY!
REGISTER TODAY! DOWNLOAD OUR REGISTRATION FORM BY CLICKING HERE AND FAXING IT TO 732-940-8899 OR EMAILING IT TO PAT MCNAMARA AT firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember, this is the last year for New Jersey's CME Cycle (June 30th, 2021)
- You Need 100 CME Credits of Which 50 Must be Category 1-A
- 2 Hours of End-of-Life
- 1 Hour of Alternatives to Opioids
This is Also the Last Year in AOA's CME Cycle including Specialty Colleges' CME Requirements.
- Emergency Medicine (AOBEM)- 60 CME Credits
- Family Medicine (ACOFP)- 120 CME Credits
- Internal Medicine (AOBIM)- 60 CME Credits
- Neurology & Psychiatry (AOBNP)- 75 CME Credits
- Neuromusculoskeletal (AOBNMM)- 120 CME Credits
- Obstetrics & Gynecology (AOBOG)- 60 CME Credits
- Orthopedic Surgery (AOBOS)- 60 CME Credits
- Pediatrics (AOBP)- 60 CME Credits
- Physical Med & Rehab (AOBPMR)- 60 CME Credits
- Preventative Medicine (AOBPM)- 60 CME Credits
- Radiology (AOBR)- 60 CME Credits
- Surgery (AOBS)- 60 CME Credits
* Data based on Time-limited or non-time limited voluntarily participating in OCC.
To Obtain a Full CME Requirement List Based on Specialty, Please Click Here.
Federal and State Education Mandates
The AROC 2021 program offers attendees mandatory educational credits including but not limited to:
- HIPAA — HIPAA Privacy and Security Rules is an annual training requirement for all healthcare professionals at HIPAA covered entities.
- Florida — Five (7) mandatory hours are required as part of biannual Florida license renewal. Two (2) hours of domestic violence and two (2)Alternative to Opioids CME credits are required every six (6) years. Individual credits earned are included on your Florida credits report. Credits are submitted to Florida electronically if a license number is provided on the attendee's attestation.
- New Jersey — End-of-life patient care/POLST. Two (2) Category 1 credit hours are required for current New Jersey license cycle for physicians is July 1, 2017 to June 30, 2019. Biannual New Jersey license renewal beginning June 2015 for advance practice nurses (APNs).
- New York — Two (2) hours of identification and reporting of child abuse CME for new licensees.
- Oklahoma — Sixteen (16) AOA Category 1-A CME credits and one (1) proper prescribing of controlled substances credit annually.
- Pennsylvania — Twelve (12) patient safety/risk management credit hours and Child Abuse Recognition and Reporting Training are required for Pennsylvania biannual license renewal. The Child Abuse Recognition and Reporting Training is the three (3) hour course which fulfills the requirement for all new and renewing professional licensees with credits submitted electronically directly to the Pennsylvania Department of State.
To Download the Full CME Requirement Guide By State, Please Click Here.
HARD ROCK HOTEL ROOM ACCOMMODATIONS
Hotel reservations are ONLY $85 per night (plus fees and taxes) starting on Monday, April 19th to and including Friday, April 23rd, 2021 .
To secure your hotel room at the Hard Rock Hotel, please click here.
Health and Safety Guidelines
Click here to read Hard Rock's SAFE + SOUND Protocols.
Click here to read the most current travel update.
Included in Your Hotel Room Is:
- High speed WiFi Internet Access
- Twenty-Four Hour access to the Body Rock Fitness Center
- Unlimited entry and exit into parking areas after initial feel has been paid
- Chair and Towel services at the indoor pool or seasonal beach area