County Medical Societies
County Medical Societies
Looking for a way to connect with colleagues and receive up-to-date, clinically relevant information? Become involved in your district osteopathic medical society today. NJAOPS supports the educational and networking initiatives of 15 osteopathic medical societies across the state. Societies regularly meet for career networking, medical education and professional development. The NJAOPS events calendar provides the latest information for each event.
As an NJAOPS member, you can attend any meeting of interest in any district. You are encouraged to share this valuable experience with a colleague; bring a non-member physician with you as a way of introducing them to the association.
- Atlantic County Osteopathic Medical Society
- Bergen-Passaic Osteopathic Medical Society
- Burlington County Society of Osteopathic Physicians & Surgeons
- Camden County Society of Osteopathic Physicians & Surgeons
- Cape May Osteopathic Society
- Essex County Osteopathic Association of Physicians & Surgeons
- Hudson County Osteopathic Medical Society
- Hunterdon County Osteopathic Society
- Mercer County Osteopathic Society
- Middlesex County Osteopathic Society
- Monmouth County Osteopathic Medical Society
- Morris County Osteopathic Medical Society (Morris, Somerset, Sussex and Warren)
- Ocean County Osteopathic Society
- Tri-County Association of Osteopathic Physicians & Surgeons (Gloucester, Salem and Cumberland)
- Union County Osteopathic Society
Medical Education Dinner Series
District societies elect officers who are responsible for conducting the business of the district and running the society meetings. Each district establishes its own meeting calendar. The Atlantic and Cape May societies hold joint meetings as do the Burlington and Camden societies.
Members located in county districts without their own dinner meetings receive invitations to the closest dinner meeting hosted by another district society. Members are welcome to attend any dinner meeting program.
For the most current information, refer to the calendar on the NJAOPS web site at www.njosteo.com/calendar. Questions? Email or call Tajma Kotoric, Membershp & Education Manager at 732-940-9000, ext. 301.
- Atlantic and Cape May County District Societies - quarterly dinner meetings
- Bergen-Passaic Osteopathic Medical Society - monthly dinner meetings
- Burlington and Camden Counties Societies of Osteopathic Physicians & Surgeons - monthly dinner meetings
- Mercer County Osteopathic Society - monthly dinner meetings
- Monmouth County Osteopathic Medical Society - monthly dinner meetings
- Morris County Osteopathic Medical Society - monthly dinner meetings
- Tri-County Association of Osteopathic Physicians & Surgeons - monthly dinner meetings