Join us for AROC 2022 on April 27-30, 2022 at the Hard Rock Hotel in Atlantic City! We will finally be kicking off our first year at this exciting location, and we will be providing the most relevant education and resources for the successful clinician. Again this year, over 1,100 participants will be able to earn approximately 34 AOA Category 1-A CME Credits and 34 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and AAFP Prescribed CME Credit. To download our latest AROC 2022 schedule, please click here.
Partial Program Schedule Will be Released by January 2021. To download our AROC 2022 registration form, please click here. If you have any registration related questions, please call Pat McNamara at 732-940-9000 ext 306 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Here are some hot topics we will be discussing;
• Pain Management
• Women’s Health and Gynocology
• Depression, Suicide, Teen Anxiety, and other mental and behavioral health topics
• Diabetes Care and Management
• Family Medicine and Internal Medicine
CME State Mandates for:
• Pennsylvania: 14 Hours of Patient Safety and
• Risk Management (Fulfillment by October 31st,
• Florida: 6 Hours of Continuing Medical Education Credits on Topics Including Human Sex
Trafficking, Preventing Medical Errors and Florida Rules and Regulations
• HIPPA Compliancy
• End-of-Life 2-Hour CME Lecture
• Alternatives to Opioids- NJ, PA and NY State Mandate
Hard Rock Hotel Resorvation Information:
Hard Rock Reservations are only $85 per night.
Hotel Room availability is VERY LIMITED (see below).
We encourage you to secure your hotel room on-line asap:
Phone: (609) 449-6960, please use Attendee Group Code: GARC422 when calling.
• Tuesday, 4/26 – 200 rooms @ $85
• Wednesday, 4/27 – 200 rooms @ $85
• Thursday, 4/28 – 150 rooms @ $85
• Friday, 4/29 – 100 rooms @ $85
Included in your hotel room is:
• High speed WiFI access
• 24 Hour access to Body Rock Fitness Center
• Unlimited entry and exit into parking areas after initial
fee has been paid
• Chair and Towel services at the indoor pool or
seasonal beach area