The NJOEF (New Jersey Osteopathic Education Foundation) works to build, sustain and advance the practice of osteopathic medicine in the State of New Jersey by rewarding qualified and eager medical school students with scholarship awards to be used toward attending his or her osteopathic school.
Every year, NJOEF awards scholarships to deserving first-year osteopathic medical students. Thanks to the generous support of our members and Friends of the Foundation, NJOEF has awarded more than $1 million in scholarships.
We invite our members, as well as sponsors to consider investing in the future of osteopathic medicine in the Garden State!
Calling All First Year Osteopathic Medical Students to Apply to NJOEF's 2022-2023 School Year Scholarship!
NJOEF is now accepting applications for several NJOEF Scholarships! You will need to following:
- To be a First Year Medical Student Enrolled in Any Osteopathic Medical School in United States
- A copy of Your Acceptance Letter From an Osteopathic Medical School
- A Current Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- A headshot photograph
- Notorized and completed NJOEF application (found below) submitted to NJAOPS before the May 3 ,2022 deadline.
- Academic records to be submitted directly from your college/testing institution(s).
- Use the AA.MC TI-Ix System to Print and Mail Your Official MCAT Score Report to NJOEF. Official MCAT Score Report Includes a validation Code at the Top Along with Specific Identification Information
Application: Osteopathic Medical School Scholarship for New Jersey Residents- Fillable PDF Form
Scholarship Applicant Reference Form
Please mail your completed form to:
Attn: Tajma Kotoric
1 Tree Farm Road Suite 202 Pennington, NJ 08534
For questions, please email NJAOPS' Chief Executive Officer, Tajma Kotoric at firstname.lastname@example.org
Donations to NJOEF go to fund scholarships for future Osteopathic Medical students in the State of New Jersey.
To donate to NJOEF, please click here.